Wednesday, November 4, 2009

La Molin - (The Mill House)

Second day at work over at the water mill yesterday - plenty of trees to cut back leaves to clear and bonfires to build etc. Spent 4 n a half hours there and it completely knocked the stuffing out of me because I ain’t used to it I suppose. The ole green gym is doing me the world of good though but it is such a same about Brian – he was really poorly yesterday and couldn't even talk to me. Jan gave me my orders though, typical women LOL

It is such a beautiful place, excellent building plenty of character, the reformation is fantastic and such a tranquil setting on the river just outside the picturesque village of Moclin. They do think that they might have to sell it because it is already too much for them, lil ole Bill won’t be able to carry on forever.


Take a peek at the link below if you're interested and have in the region of 500,000 Euros to spend, it would be well invested. Jan & Brian already have had it as a working bed and breakfast for the past few years. It has only been suspended recently due to Brian's unfortunate illness. They also have had plans drawn up and have required building permission to extend the building further into a small hotel and restaurant

La Molina

No comments:

Post a Comment